Assalamualaikum lovelies, now Im back with reviews for Cosrx Trial Kit. I received this trial kit from Hermo.my as you know, I love shopping with Hermo ❤
Actually, I gave this trial kit to my sisters because she really wants to try korean skincare to treat her cystics acne. FYI, she has been suffered from severe acne for a few years now 😦
Buuuut, I’ll also share with you my real experiences using Cosrx products. Because you know, Im currently using their toner, snail essences and BHA emulsions. And my skin loves them so much ❤
[UPDATED MY REAL EXPERIENCES USING AHA & BHA POWER LIQUID] HERE
Lets start with the reviews. This trial set consists of 4 of their products ;
- BHA Power Liquid
- AHA 7 Power Liquid
- Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essences
- Galactomyces Whitening Power Essences
This trial kit also comes with an instructions paper on how to use their products. This will really helps you to start your skincare routine. If you are new to the korean skincare steps, this will also helps you to put your skincare in the right order.
cleanser – liquid/toner – essences – serum/ampoule – moisturiser/emulsions – cream – sunscreen
AHA 7 WHITEHEAD POWER LIQUID
AHA (Glycolic acid 7%) melts whiteheads in pores and transforms tough and uneven skin texture into smooth texture.
“Savior for skin without control of whitehead and sebum”
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid, cleans up the skin and relaxes pores with dead skin cell and other skin trouble, removing whiteheads in pores also.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears off old dead skin cell inside the pores and works with vitamin, whiteners and natural moisturizer as treatment, to manage dead skin cell without stimulation, to help with management of skin making it healthier and more vital
PH(30℃) – 4.0±0.5
CATEGORY – Adult Acne & Scar, Skin Trouble, Solutions
Correct application method
1. We recommend usage for evenings as this is high-concentrate, and spread lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell in the serum/essence stage after using skin and toner to clean skin texture.
2. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face, to absorb by tapping softly with fingertips.
3. If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose is removal of whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes lightly with lukewarm water.
4. Only after fully absorbing AHA 7 whitehead Power Liquid, use other essence and cream, and the next morning do not forget to use sunscreen such as sun cream.
Overall Functions of AHA 7 WHITEHEADS POWER LIQUID
- To repair your skin textures, and make it smooth
- Remove all your whiteheads
- Flatten your red/white bumps
- Flatten your deep acne/pimple scars
- Exfoliate your dead skin cells/dull rough skin due to excess sebum
Personal Reviews and Experiences
I’ve stated all the functions of AHA. If you have skin concerns such as deep acne scars because you always pop out your pimples, I recommend you to use AHA in your skincare routine. This is because AHA can repairs your damaged skin textures and make it smooth and healthy again. This products contains 4% of AHA acid, so there are some rules to use this toner.
- Don’t use it with other BHA and Vitamin C products
- If you are using this products as day time toner, make sure to wear sunscreens before putting on your make up/bb cream
- Use only 2-3 times per week [to maintain flawless skin]
- If you have sensitives skin and you can’t apply this as toner, you can use this products as spot treatments too [after you use your regular toner]
I recommend you to use this treatment toner only in night time. Just apply a thin layer of toner with cotton pad and GENTLY rub your skin accordingto your skin textures. Please don’t put too much pressure when you rub the products onto your skin. The products itself will do the exfoliating job, so no need to over exfoliating though.
SINCE I NEED TO USE THIS ONLY 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK, CAN I USE MY REGULAR TONER?
Bear in mind that, this is a treatment toner and contains high concentrations of active ingredients, so don’t use this toner together with your regular toner. When you apply this toner, you don’t need to apply other products afterwards or wait at least 30 minutes for the products to absorb onto your skin. For the day that you don’t use AHA7, you can use your regular toner. For example,
Monday Night Time Routine
Cleanser – Toner – Essences – Serum – Moisturiser
Wednesday Night Time Routine
Cleanser – AHA 7 LIQUID – [wait for at least 30 minutes] – Moisturiser
Conclusions : I can say that this toner is really effectives in repairing skin textures. My sisters has lots of bumps and deep acne scars, this AHA helps to flatten those annoying bumps and her skin now has transforms from ‘moon‘ to ‘human face‘ LOL
I thinks this post would be too long if I do reviews of other 3 products. So, I’ll stop here. And will update PART 2 later.
Where to buy it?